BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Angela R.
Christiana, TN
Oh my what can I say. They found my weakness on these yummy jelly beans!! These are my favorite and by far the best jellybeans ever!
- k.
Valencia, CA
I got this in my Easter basket this year and it was delicious! The chocolate melts in your mouth and the pebutbutter is so smooth!
Sarah H.
Charlottesville, VA
I really wish that they made these year-round, because I always have to wait for easter/spring time for them to come out. So yummy!
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
I ate a whole bag in one day. They are super addicting. It was my first time trying them. I don't think.it will be my last hahaha.
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starburst!!!! My kids love them even more .. This is an all time classic candy that you just can't go wrong with !!! Yummy!
Carson T.
Oxford, NC
I don't like the regular jelly beans but starburst jelly beans are great! they taste just like starburst just in jelly bean shape.
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm really not a huge fan of jelly beans but I absolutely love these. The other flavors as well. I like how they're nice and tangy.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, GA
Im a sucker for candies. I'm not much of a chocolate person and these jelly beans are so full of flavor. I would recommend for sure!
denise r.
I love jelly beans and these are delish I usually only see these during easter I love these just wish they sold them all year long.
michelle s.
Hammond, IN
These are my favorite jelly beans. They taste just like starburst. Me and my kids really like them. Especially around easter time.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.