BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Rachel V.
Saint Charles, MO
I always buy these around Easter and they never last long! The flavors are great, with no surprises.They taste just like Starbursts!
Mary Jo C.
Longwood Farmville, Virginia
All I can say is these are just so good. I like that they are smaller than the original starburst and the flavors are all wonderful.
Tabatha W.
Lebanon, TN
These are good not quite as good as regular Starburst but they have a great flavor also. Great for the kids who have a sweet tooth
hiyo o.
Florida
I love all type of Jelly beans, is the best candy!!!! the traditional starburst flavors that they have made it delicious.............
Angela R.
Christiana, TN
Oh my what can I say. They found my weakness on these yummy jelly beans!! These are my favorite and by far the best jellybeans ever!
Sarah P.
I love love love starbursts jelly beans. Typically I do not enjoy jelly beans but these are just two good. I just bought three bags.
Nicole D.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't normally like jelly beans, but these are the exception. They have a great selection of classic flavors and taste very fruity.
Anna B.
I love these flavors and they are so much easier to chew than regular starburts. They also are a lot softer than regular jelly beans.
Moriah C.
Lebanon, TN
This are by far the BEST jelly beans of all time. I get so happy when I see them at the store any time of the year, not just Easter.
Landi R.
Starburst jelly beans are the best jelly beans. Hands down. Whether one at a time or a whole handful shoved in your mouth, DELICIOUS!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.