BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
These are by far the best jelly beans around! Great flavor and texture! It's also incredibly convenient that they are in individual portions!
Kelsea M.
Reston Va
Although I’m sad I can only find these around Easter these are my favorite spring time candy. All the other jelly beans get picked around!
Naadira S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
My moms all time fav. I'm not a big fan of Jellybeans but these are very good. Has all the flavor of regular starburst, just in a jellybean
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite have already bought way to many bags. I share them with my co workers and they don't last more than a day. Great flavor combos
Eileen D.
Me and my daughter love thes,there so good and satisfied feeling,I have to stop eating them,we both do. We want more of these tasty treats.
Korinne B.
I don't really like regular jellybeans, but I love these flavors! There is an one flavor that I don't like. My favorite are the pink ones.
Aaron F.
Levittown, PA
These are pretty hard for me to find but when I do I snatch them up. I hate jelly beans but these are awesome. I could eat them every day!
bridget c.
I love starburst so these were amazing!!! They taste just like the original and are great for on the go without having to unwrap anything.
Maddie F.
Willmar, MN
I'm not a big fav of jelly beans but I love starburst and these jelly beans taste just like a starburst! Definitely a go to around Easter!
Tracy H.
These are so good! The flavor is really intense, in a good way. They are my favorite jelly bean for Easter, but I will eat them year round!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.