BY STARBURST

• I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
•☀️• C.
Pensacola, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are ok I’m just not a big fan of jelly beans and they don’t taste like actual starburst but if you like jelly beans I would say try it
Dyann O.
Redford
Bought these after Easter because they were on sale, wish I would have bought more! They taste just like the candy, but not as hard to chew.
Caro H.
San Antonio, TX
They only sell these around Easter so it's kinda sad but these are my favorite jellybeans, they taste just like the candy. If not even better
Kasey S.
Lincoln, NE
These are honestly the only jellybeans that I will eat. They are super chewy and taste awesome. I usually have a couple of bags in my pantry.
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are great and they have great long taste to them. They last along time too. I always like to chew on one when I have to sit for speech.
Jessica S.
Love these they are sooo good always buy them for myself and niece and neffew as well since they love them and always buy them there so tasty
Brianna L.
Hilbert, WI
These are my favorite jellybeans! They taste just like regurlar Starbursts. The price is great on the for how many you receive in a bad too.
Jillian D.
Waterford, MI
I have never seen the Grab & Go packs out by me but I absolutely love love love the starburst jellybeans!! I would buy these in a heartbeat!
Aaliyah B.
Washington, DC
I’ve never really liked jelly beans but I love this starburst jelly beans. They are very sweet and taste way better than regular jelly beans
Kelsea M.
Reston Va
Although I’m sad I can only find these around Easter these are my favorite spring time candy. All the other jelly beans get picked around!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.