BY STARBURST

• Omg are these as yummy as they look?6 Answers
  • These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Shelby M.
These are my favorite jelly beans in the world! The fruity flavors are delicious. I am always excited for easter because of these jelly beans.
Mary D.
Winnsboro
These are delicious and they have different kinds of flavor that just burst in your mouth. This is a jelly bean that you can get all year long
Cheree R.
Tekamah
Purchased at: Walgreens
My kids love jelly beans and nothing is better to them than starburst jelly beans. The love all the flavors they have and enjoy sorting them.😁
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
I'm a candy lover, especially if anything tangy and or sour. These don't disappoint! They're delicious and great for making edible crafts with!
Mallory O.
Abilene, KS
My favorite kind of jelly beans ever! All the flavors are delicious! People of all age especially children will love! Perfect treat for Easter!
K T.
Benton, Pa
I fell in love with these little candys they have a great taste and texture. The only problem I have with them I always want more ogfogf them!
Adrienne A.
Chattanooga, TN
These are my favorite jelly beans it's just something about the flavor of them at Easter time I always try to buy as many bags of them as I can
Emily C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
So good! All the taste of a starburst in one tiny jellybean. I was honestly astonished when I finally ate one. Who knew they could be so good!
Estella R.
Not big on candy, but I prefer jelly beans over the original starburst for the sake of my teeth. I don’t eat these often. Tastes really good!
Justine M.
New Albany, OH
Love these things!! Wish I could buy them year round. They are gluten free which is perfect since two members of the household have celiacs.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.