BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Blayne M.
Ozark
These are the best jelly bean I have ever eaten in my life. I highly recommend this snack. Walmart is packed with this snack... Highly suggest!!!
Crystal E.
England, AR
My favorite jelly bean ever. When i have them i eat them so much i wont eat regular food. I dont buy them a lot because i snack on them so much.
Crystal L.
My husband loves these. I keep a box in the cupboard and throw a pack in every time I make his lunch. He really looks forward to this sweet treat.
Hannah M.
Hartsburg, MO
These are my favorite jelly beans. I will only eat starburst jelly beans. They taste a lot like starbursts. I wish you could get them year round.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
I originally tried these at the gas station convince store. Loved them. I was excited to see these at Costco/Sams club. My kids love them. Yummy.
Alyssa S.
Milliken, CO
I love starburst jelly beans grab and go bags. I buy them every year at Halloween. Kids love them as do parents because they are individual bags
Mary D.
Winnsboro
These are delicious and they have different kinds of flavor that just burst in your mouth. This is a jelly bean that you can get all year long
Claudia S.
I love these & you'll love them also if you like starburst cause they actually taste like them. also they taste better than regular jelly beans
Cheree R.
Tekamah
Purchased at: Walgreens
My kids love jelly beans and nothing is better to them than starburst jelly beans. The love all the flavors they have and enjoy sorting them.😁
Emily C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
So good! All the taste of a starburst in one tiny jellybean. I was honestly astonished when I finally ate one. Who knew they could be so good!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.