BY STARBURST

• I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Heidi G.
Ormond Beach , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I limit myself to these during Easter time only, because I will eat the whole bag with no help. I enjoy every flavor, and my kids like it on the off chance I share them. I tend to grab a bag when they’re on sale-which is pretty often around Spring time.
gabbi :.
oswego
Purchased at: Walmart
Only type of jelly beans that I actually like!! The flavors are so good and I always get them around Easter time! I should get them more often so I hope you at least try this product because this is really good
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my FAVORITE fruit flavored candy. They have a robust, fruit flavor. You can separate them by flavor or mix them up and it all tastes amazing! I love to stuff these in Easter eggs or hide a bag in my desk door! The perfect jelly bean!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really attained compared to normal jelly beans. I in general love starburst so putting them into an even tinier bite size makes me happy. The jelly beans don’t taste exactly like starburst but they pack the sweetness starbursts do so they tried!
Cindy K.
These things are THE BOMB and one of the best things to look forward to around Easter. They’re the only jelly beans I’ll eat and they do taste like Starburst. They’re inexpensive and easy to access at any grocery store or anything like that.
Anime B.
Weatherford, TX
Purchased at: Jet.com
These candy brought me back childhood memories. Ever had to take hard test for your school as an elementary child and then suddenly your teacher suddenly puts candy on your desk? My old teacher certainly did that a few times. I think that was why she was always my favorite teacher.😂
Paula L.
Louisville, KY
These are my favorite Easter candies!!! They get stuck in my teeth and are delicious. I like them better than jelly belly because i don’t have to worry about getting some obtuse flavor like dill pickle. I get mine from Walmart or Walgreens.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are hands down the best ever jellybeans and I typically buy a few bags when they come out each year. They taste just like starbursts but in a jelly bean form.
Karen R.
Davenport
So I have always been a plain ole Jelly bean person! The. This year I found the Starburst ones and Im in love!!!! They are so sweet, and they burst in your mouth! I would recommend these to anyone! I on my second bag since Easter!!!
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst jelly beans are the best !! They are so fruity and flavorful ! They don’t taste like plastic like other jelly beans from other brands. I wish they were a little bit bigger though. My family gets them every time around Easter !
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.