BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Noelle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family loves these! I enjoy that they are pre-portioned mainly because when I go for the regular packs I never stop eating. They taste delicious!
Amber C.
Phoenix, AZ
These are SO good! I'm not even a jelly bean person either but this product is great for those who prefer a smaller version of their favorite foods
Jeana L.
Mullica Hill
Purchased at: Target
I hate jelly beans but I love these. These are addictive. I could probably eat the whole bag. If you plan on being on a diet, don’t go near these.
Megan G.
Starburst in jelly bean form is amazing, I don't really like regular jelly beans, but I guy a bag of these and the jolly rancher kind every Easter.
Haley B.
Dallas, TX
Deliciously fruity and sometimes sour! These jellybeans don't have any favors that will make you cringe. You'll be eating the bag by the handfuls!
Kimberly S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Thank God for the Easter bunny! My kids love these! Forget Peeps and chocolate Starburst Jellybeans are all they look for in their Easter Baskets!
Kimberly H.
These are the only brand of jelly beans I buy at Easter time. My kids enjoy the taste of them and I like that they're different than other brands.
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
Love them got me a big bag I like the close back bags to keep them fresh and they're easy to share people just walk over and get some and enjoying
Lizzy S.
Kingston, MI
Have always loved these, they have a great flavor and are usually soft. Only downside is that they're a bit sticky and stay in my teeth for a while
Misty M.
Madera, CA
I originally tried these at the gas station convince store. Loved them. I was excited to see these at Costco/Sams club. My kids love them. Yummy.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.