BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Tonya G.
Jerseyville, IL
Favorite jelly beans by far. My absolute favorite are the Starburts all the reds. We get them for the whole family and always in our Easter baskets.
Haley F.
These are the only jellybean a that I will eat. Every year on Easter I buy these. I definitely recommend them. 10/10. My favorites are the pink ones.
Ashley H.
Kent, OH
I buy these just to waste every color but pink. I love the pink flavor. And after im done eating all thr pink ones i give the rest to my kids. Haha.
Aysia N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love these jelly beans! I like to get these in an Easter basket because they are so delicious! They are fruity and the perfect fix for a sweet tooth!
Erin B.
Knoxville, TN
I wait all year for Easter when these things show up everywhere - even my husband loves them and he typically hates chewy/fruity candy! The best!!!
Hannah H.
Jellybeans have always been my all time favorite candy. I usually prefer JellyBelly but when I found these I fell in love. I totally recommend these.
Christina C.
Starburst jelly beans are my favorite kind of jelly beans. They are fantastic and so fruity. They taste way better than the traditional jelly beans.
Dawn W.
Normally I do not care too much for jelly beans however these flavors are delicious. My kids love them and we like to fill our Easter eggs with them.
Noelle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family loves these! I enjoy that they are pre-portioned mainly because when I go for the regular packs I never stop eating. They taste delicious!
Kimberly H.
These are the only brand of jelly beans I buy at Easter time. My kids enjoy the taste of them and I like that they're different than other brands.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.