BY STARBURST

• Omg are these as yummy as they look?6 Answers
  • These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Palmer R.
I look forward to Easter every year because of these bite sized pieces of goodness. They are SO good. The pinks are the best! Do yourself a favor and try these!
Diana H.
These are my favorite jelly beans!! The grab and go packs are the perfect way to keep portion control instead of getting addicted and eating too many at a time!
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Jellybeans with the flavor of Starbursts... what could be better? I love these. So much better than regular jellybeans. They are fruity and chewy and delicious.
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
These are so much better than the classic jelly beans! They have a tart taste but the sweetness is not far behind. If you like starburst, you will love these.
Emelina H.
Yonkers, NY
I HAVE AWAYS LOVE ORIGINAL STARBRUST SINCE I WAS KID. UNTIL THIS DAY I STILL BUY FOR AND FOR MY KIDS PARTY :)………THIS CANDY NEVER HAVE FAIL ON ME JUST YET LOLZ
Abbey L.
Kenosha, Wi
Starburst jellybeans taste great and are a must buy during Easter! They are perfect for Easter baskets and my kids actually prefer these to regular jellybeans.
Nika W.
Auburn Hills , MI
Starburst a childhood favorite that is enjoy today with my kids. It’s nothing like that juicy fruity candy. The kids and I like to trade our favorite flavors.
Bao V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I tried these during my church's refreshment time and I thought they tasted awesome! Reminds me of the chewy version. I'd rather eat these than jelly beans!
Darlene P.
Stony Point, NY
I always keep Starburst jellybeans around to snack on. They a fruitful with a variety of colors and tastes. All are very good. You will not be disappointed.
Jacqueline B.
Starbursts are great, so are jellybeans. So just imagine how great the combination is when you get starbursts and jellybeans! they taste great! not too chewy
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.