BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Jenelle K.
Loveland, CO
These are my go-to for jelly beans for Easter. The flavor is fabulous! Nice and chewy and the kids love them. I have to hide the rest of the bag so I can eat some too!
Olivia I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious! I despise the taste of regular jelly beans so these are a way more fun, yummy alternative! The texture is a bit different than regular jellybeans so beware but I highly recommend these to anyone who loves either starbursts and/or jellybeans!
Chelsea H.
Louisville, KY
I have these on my kitchen table right now & I swear I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. No other jellybean compares!
Angela W.
Rochester, NY
Whenever I have a sweet tooth craving for candy this is one of my go tos. The flavors are awesome and true to taste.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sold at Walmart! These are definitely the best jelly beans and there’s something for everyone’s taste!
Kim D.
Saint Louis, MO
I love starburst jellybeans and look forward to Easter because I know that they'll be coming out. I just wish they sold them all year round and not just Easter.
Cassandra K.
Jacksonville, NC
My favorite! I love that these are available year round, rather than just near spring holidays. These are classic flavors of jelly beans with a starburst twist!
Crissy B.
Howey In Hls, FL
We don't get these often usually for Easter. The kids love them and would probably prefer we had them more than once a year, but that's what makes them special.
Kymberly E.
Grandview, MO
Um this was a bad idea. I mean bad.
Way to yummy and way to easy to pop in your mouth. I am not a huge starburst fan but these jelly beans are ridiculously good
Palmer R.
I look forward to Easter every year because of these bite sized pieces of goodness. They are SO good. The pinks are the best! Do yourself a favor and try these!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.