BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Andrew F.
Stillwater, OK
Best jellybeans ever. I ate three bags in three days.. Don't hate. All the good flavors of jellybeans with out the terrible "buttered popcorn" or "toasted marshmallow".
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
By far the best jelly beans out there . If you love starburst you'll absolutely love these, they taste just like starburst in jelly bean form. I wish they weren't seasonal
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not a huge fan of jelly beans BUT these are to die for. I love starburst candy and I love these jelly beans. Such a different flavor than what you expect when eating jelly beans. These are so good.
Chelsea M.
Delicious. These are the only jelly beans that I will eat, so when easter comes around these are the only jelly beans that the easter bunny brings to our house. ;)
Julie T.
I'm not usually a huge fan of jelly beans but these fast just like starburst and are easier on your jaw! I love finding these at Easter time to put in our baskets.
Brenda S.
Westhampton, MA
If you love Jelly Beans and starburst. You really can't go wrong with these. When they say mouth watering taste they mean it. Just watch out as they are addictive!
Lisa P.
These are my favorite jelly beans!!! The pack a whopping
good flavor in each jelly bean. A little high on
the sugar content. They are a little too sweet. but
overall I look forward to eating them every
Easter!
Chelsea C.
Ashburn, VA
I love these! What I love even more than these though is the "fave reds" starburst jelly beans. Although, I have to buy both kinds because there are some flavors I miss when I get the fave reds. Yum!
Lindsay H.
I have never been a big jellybean fan. I tried a Starburst flavored one, and now I'm hooked. My husband and I have gone through a few bags already. Jelly beans hat taste like Starbursts -a win win!
Anthony H.
Providence, RI
Discovered these one time after Easter during a sale and discovered they are pretty good as jelly beans go. There are better ones on the market but these are a nice go to if the price is right.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.