BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Vanessa F.
Loxley, AL
I have never cared much for jelly beans, but someone had me try a Starburst flavored one and I loved it! This is a great pack, perfect serving size in each packet.
India H.
Antioch, TN
I love starbursts, they are my favorite candy but I cannot stand jellybeans. I hate the chewiness of them and the outside. I just dislike everything about jellybeans. These aren't for me.
Danielle M.
North Easton, MA
Full of flavor. my favorite kind of jelly bean, better than jelly belly in my opinion. I love the flavors because I love starbursts and they taste just like them!
Tory M.
Evant , TX
I LOVE these jelly beans. So addicting, once I start it's hard to stop. My favorite thing about springtime. I buy them for everyone and put them in easter baskets!
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Starburst jelly beans are the BEST! They're so fruity and full of flavor. Yes, they're all sugar, but these are the only brand I buy for my kiddo's Easter basket.
Nichole S.
I am a jelly bean fanatic and I love these Starburst Jellybeans! The flavor is exactly what you might expect from Starburst - yummy! Watch out because these are addictive candies!!
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Um hello, Starburst plus jelly belly jelly beans? Yes! They are so good! Perfect blend. Whenever I make or add to easter baskets, I stuff the plastic eggs with them. The kids love em.
Brooke B.
Louisville, KY
I honestly think that this is the only really good jelly beans all other ones are just not as good. They are also very affordable. They can be bough at almost any retail store.
Jessica S.
New Fairfield , CT
They taste more like regular jelly beans than starburst. If you like startburst but not jelly beans these are not for you. If you love jelly beans you will still love these!
Jeenal K.
The best Easter candy ever! I love buying this after Easter when it's heavily discounted at Walmart, Target, etc. The flavors are identical to real starbursts fruit chews.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.