BY STARBURST

• Omg are these as yummy as they look?6 Answers
  • These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Terra F.
Starburst jelly beans are fantastic. I do not like jelly bellies and was so happy when I saw that I would be able to have these at times other then Easter! thanks for making then available year round
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I just tried these for the first time and I really like them. They taste like a good mixture of both the starburst and jelly beans. A.] bag cost about $2 and I found them at Kroger.
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
Seriously the most flavorful jelly bean I have ever tasted. Don't wanna buy the whole pack because you're not sure if you'll like them? They taste JUST LIKE starburst candy. With jelly bean texture. Get them. Thank me later.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Starburst jelly beans are the best jelly beans ever made. Jelly belly are good too but starburst jelly beans are delicious. So much better than all the gross off brand jelly beans out their.
Rebecca C.
Cincinnati, OH
I am not a big fan of jelly beans but when it comes to starburst jelly beans i can devour the whole bag by myself if i wanted too i use to get these for easter when i was little and instead of my mother putting a few in my basket she would put the whole bag in it
Tiffany H.
N Lawrence, OH
These have a great taste and they can be so addicting! The worst part is that they are not in stores year round. I have to stock up and freeze them, but that is ok too!
rhianna g.
Mulberry, FL
I don't eat a lot of candy, but if I were going to, Starburst is up there on the list of candy I would choose. I love the fruity flavors. They are rich and full of YUMMY! :)
Michasia D.
This is one of the reasons I love the Easter season. I always stock up on these at Easter. This year I had a harder time finding them. It seemed they would highlight and have more of the other flavors by starburst.
India H.
Antioch, TN
I love starbursts, they are my favorite candy but I cannot stand jellybeans. I hate the chewiness of them and the outside. I just dislike everything about jellybeans. These aren't for me.
Vanessa F.
Loxley, AL
I have never cared much for jelly beans, but someone had me try a Starburst flavored one and I loved it! This is a great pack, perfect serving size in each packet.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.