BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Arielle M.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I absolutely love Starburst Jelly Beans. This is one of the candies that make me look forward to easter times besides robin eggs. I will always have a sweet tooth for these.
Ashley L.
This candy is def. Not one I would recommend but I'm not a fan of jelly beans. However I do like starbursts because of its flavors and you definitely get the flavor from them.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
BEST JELLYBEANS EVER! I used to hate jelly beans until Starburst came out with this version. The classic starburst flavor packed into a small bite sized jellybean. The fave red jellybeans are amazing as well. These do have a slight difference in taste compared to the actual Starburst candy, but still good.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I purchased these a few years ago for Easter. I was instantly hooked. Each jelly bean is filled with a chewy starburst filling & a candy coating. They are available in different flavors as well. I would recommend these to anyone who likes Starburst. Each Easter I look forward to purchasing more!!
Lindsay R.
Montville, NJ
Obsessed with these jellybeans! The pink and red flavors are my favorite but all the flavors are good! I don’t find myself picking out certain flavors because I don’t enjoy them like in other brands of jellybeans. I look forward to buying these every spring/ Easter time!
Sarah A.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Target
Every year around my birthday these start appearing on shelves for Easter, every year I insist they’re not coming home with me, every year I fall back in love with them and no one is telling me different.
Carolyn G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I used to only buy Jelly Belly's, but these have become the new favorite in my house. They're great all year round, even outside of Easter. They taste exactly like the regular Starburst which is nice because you can have four jelly beans to equal one Starburst.
Stacy S.
2,147 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my absolute favorite jolly. I stock up on them when it's time for Easter. I absolutely love them in love the way that they taste. I will buy these again
Sarah D.
My daughter is a jellybean connoisseur. She likes the fruity flavor. The shell has a nice texture and the inside a pleasant amount of chewiness. We typically by these at Easter time from Walmart. A nice treat and priced reasonably for a bag of jellybeans.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.