BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Beth F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is great for me love them because I like to create little care packages to send to my son's class any time of the year for little treats and input them as well as other small bqgsnof candybin a zip lock bags for him to pass on to his class mates
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are literally my favorite jelly bean. They are juicy and full of flavor. An absolute must in the Easter basket and fulfill the need for a sweet. Starburst hit a home run grand slam out of the park on these.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love jelly beans. Spring is my favorite because that is when all the jelly beans will be out. Starburst have always been my favorite. I like these in the packages because it is portion control and easy to share.
Rachel B.
Arlington, VA
These were an interesting twist on two originals: starburst and jelly beans. Not sure if they were for me. The size creates a loss of long lasting flavor and the flavor isn't the same as original jelly beans.
Kaitlyn H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my absolute favorite jelly beans.. I buy them every easter! They have so much flavor, and they taste just like the regular starbursts. My personal favorite are the FaveReds!
Lesley M.
Omg I love love love these!! But I hate how they're seasonal :( but whenever they come out near April I'll buy a bunch of packs and keep them throughout the year so I can snack on!
Jessica C.
Shelbiana, KY
My favorite jelly beans! You can't go wrong with starburst and jelly beans! Great taste. Great snack! Can't go wrong with these. Price isn't bad for a name brand jelly bean either. I would definitely recommend!
Leanna C.
I absolutely love this jellybeans! I go through bags so quickly and have a bowl in every room of my house, I usually buy wherever I see them since it's a little harder to find but it is definitely worth it
Elle U.
This is my least two favorite candies combined into one. Literally my two most hated. But, having said that, if these happen to be your favorite candies then this product should be a massive winner for you!
Terra F.
Starburst jelly beans are fantastic. I do not like jelly bellies and was so happy when I saw that I would be able to have these at times other then Easter! thanks for making then available year round
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.