BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Fabiola H.
Port St Lucie, FL
I really like the flavor of these but I still prefer the original chewy caramels, they're pretty good, im not saying I don't enjoy them, it's just that it's a personal matter
Charles H.
Tombstone, AZ
Starburst Jelly Beans are easily one of my favorite things. Bursting with flavor, tastes amazing and makes something I love even better. I love jelly beans, and these are the best of the best.
Nimol O.
Pomona, CA
My entire family loves starburst and I bought this during a time when my children were out of school and we were going to lots of movies. It's great to put in snack bags for movie or anytime.
Sheri H.
Love the taste of these. Also like that they come in little bags that I can put in my purse or just in the glove box of my car for candy emergencies. The candy tastes like real fruit and I can actually match the fruit flavor to the fruit taste it represents.
Lilliana R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been enjoying these since I was a kid. I love them more as an adult, since they are sweet enough to be candy, but not as sugary as all of the other candy I ate when I was younger. I love it, but only really buy it once and a while, since I am an adult.
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
These Starbust Jellbeans are a little weird. But that said, I like them. These are delicious and almost a little sour. They taste like the regular starbursts but in jelly bean form which makes them really fun to eat.
Alicia B.
Starburst jellybeans are one of my favorite candies ever!!! They sell them at my local Wal Mart and Kroger year round so I always keep some in my candy dish on my desk. I love the Starburst jellybeans because, like the chews, they are packed with flavor.
Ashlee B.
Harrisonburg, VA
Im not usually a big fan of jelly beans because i find them too sweet but these are very different. Their fruity flavor makes the sweetness just right. The strawberry flavor is my absolute favorite. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes starbursts!
Elise H.
These are, hands-down, the best jelly-beans you can buy anywhere. They have better flavor and less grittiness than any of the other leading brands. These are the only jelly-beans I buy.
Nichole K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite part of spring is when these come out. I can go through a whole bag in one day they are bold tasting yet not too sweet. When these are in season i coupon just so i can stock up on them. Theyre perfect or a purse snack. Just so addicting.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.