BY STARBURST

• Omg are these as yummy as they look?6 Answers
  • These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Stacy G.
These are my husband favorite around Easter time. I always have to buy him a bag or two. They taste like starburst but gummy like a jelly bean. Personally I think the flavor is better than starburst.
Tammy S.
Bella Vista, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Quite the hit around my house, everyone grabbed them on their way out the door or off to school work even church... Usually came in wanting even more. They taste amazing too.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
I don't normally care for jellybeans, but I stock up on these as soon as they hit the shelves. They taste much jucier than any other brand of jellybean that I have tried and come in great flavors!
Christina L.
As a teacher I usually buy these at Easter time to give to my students as treats. The flavors are good. My favorite are the pink and red jellybeans. The taste is pose to that of starburst chews. I'm not a fan of the orange or lemon.
Jeanelly R.
Salinas, CA
Love the flavor of these jelly beans..so yummy love the texture of these specially around this time when your craving something sweet. The red and green jelly beans are my absolute favorite.
Charles H.
Tombstone, AZ
Starburst Jelly Beans are easily one of my favorite things. Bursting with flavor, tastes amazing and makes something I love even better. I love jelly beans, and these are the best of the best.
Nimol O.
Pomona, CA
My entire family loves starburst and I bought this during a time when my children were out of school and we were going to lots of movies. It's great to put in snack bags for movie or anytime.
Leslie M.
Montgomery, AL
I like these so much better than regular jelly beans. They're smaller, easier to chew and taste better in my opinion. They are so addictive! I've only tried the original flavor and I've even switched from regular Starburst chews to eating these.
Fabiola H.
Port St Lucie, FL
I really like the flavor of these but I still prefer the original chewy caramels, they're pretty good, im not saying I don't enjoy them, it's just that it's a personal matter
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS
Love these! They are a great takeoff of a childhood favorite. I don't eat them that often but enjoy them way to much. They are very affordable. Also, they are much better than other jelly beans. The flavors are great. I would certainly recommend them to others.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.