BY STARBURST

• I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't really enjoy jelly beans much, but these are an exception. Starburst flavors work very well in jelly bean form. These jelly beans are juicy and flavorful making for a nice treat.
Amanda C.
Fairfield , OH
These are delicious! My favorite jelly beans of all time. They each have a noticeably distinct flavor and are juicy tasting. They are super affordable at around $3-$4 a bag for a decent amount of product. These are an Easter staple at my house.
Mary D.
Seattle, WA
My absolute FAVORITE thing about Easter. These jelly beans. I can eat an entire (and yes, I mean ENTIRE) bag of these in one sitting. Granted, I would probably throw up from all the sugar, but they are just that darn good. Nothing like them!
Debbie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Love Love Love , I can only say positive things about these jelly beans. Well the only negative would be where I live they are only on the shelves at Easter time. So I have to stock up at that time of year. They are so good, and full of flavor
Sydney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the best invention in the candy world. These jelly beans are by far better than jelly belly. I try to resist the temptation to buy them every time I'm at the store. Everyone needs to try these.
Sonya B.
Omg! These are the best jelly beans I have ever had. The sad thing is that where we live they are only out at Easter time. My husband always has me buy up several bags. He gets very excited about these.
Cherrish M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great for the kids during Easter. We put a candy dish out and let the guest snack during their visit with the family. I usually find it at my local grocery store. Over the last few years though? the price has risen and I am not sure that it will grace my holiday table in 2017
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Okay I normally hate jelly beans but I love starburst. These are so addictive it's unhealthy. I only get them around Easter and never buy them for myself because I would never put the bag down.
Stacy G.
These are my husband favorite around Easter time. I always have to buy him a bag or two. They taste like starburst but gummy like a jelly bean. Personally I think the flavor is better than starburst.
Andi C.
Best Easter Bunny gift ever! For mom instead of the kids* these taste so much like regular starburst. It's amazing! Love the juiciness of the scariest flavors. Plus, no more dreaded black jellybeans!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.