BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Crystal Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I was a kid I couldn't stand jellybeans! You all know that the only good ones were red and purple. But, sometimes the purple and black looked so close I would bite down on the deceiving black jellybean, YUCK! Kids now a days are so lucky to have some awesome tasting jellybeans!
Becky W.
CHILLICOTHE, IL
Starburst jelly beans are the best! I love the fruity flavors. I also love that there are no black liquorice flavors..yuck! These jelly beans are addictive and they don't cost much more than boring traditional jelly beans.
Danielle M.
Although there isn't a large variety of flavor like other jelly bean brands, I think Starburst's are really yummy. I definitely reach for these during the Easter holiday. The flavor isn't exactly similar to an actual Starburst, but it's still sweet and fruity.
Nicole S.
This are great jelly beans. They taste so much better then other similar jelly beans at Easter. I eat them every year around Easter. They are a little more expensive but worth the flavor. I would recommend them to others.
Somer W.
Greenville, NC
These starburst packs are the best. There are so many differen flavors i love ir so much. It's very affordable. I eat them a lot and they have a really good value to me. If you like gummy candys I recommend this to you.
Monica W.
Gallipolis, OH
These are my FAVORITE jellybeans! I look forward to these each Easter holiday! Not a single flavor is a bad jellybean! I like to get a bag and share with my mom since she's the one who introduced me to them years ago!
Rebekah D.
Hazel Green, AL
I recently just bought these jellybeans for Easter and my little brother loves them. They added a grape flavor because what good would jellybeans be if there was no a grape in sight? My favorite flavor personally is the pink one which is strawberry.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,205 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love Jelly Beans! Doesn't matter the brand. These are really good. I would buy them again and again. I don't have any pro or cons. I'm a very easy person to please and these do that for me. They are very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone!
Brittany W.
Saint Paul, MN
My ALL time favorite jelly beans! These are so juicy and flavor-filled. I usually buy them around Easter, but they will be my go-to Halloween candy this year as well. They're only a tiny bit more expensive than other brands and totally worth it! Yummm!!
Lindsay D.
Starburst jelly beans are my favorite jelly beans during the Easter season because you know that each one is delicious. There's not the constant rolling of dice with regular jelly beans on if they are going to be good or disgusting. The fruit flavors are consistently sweet and pleasurable.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.