BY STARBURST

• I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In the world of jelly beans, these are absolutely the best! So good that they never go out of season. I have purchased these from Walmart and Kmart year round. The fruity flavor is a great balance of jelly bean with a Starburst hint. I would recommend this to jelly bean lovers.
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are THE best jelly beans in the candy market! I like the original Starbusts but I love the jelly beans more because they're smaller and I feel like more of a variety. I used to have to wait until Easter to purchase them but now they have them at Target along with FavoReds <3
Carol D.
Post Falls, ID
If you love starbursts then you will really love their jelly beans. I wasn't so sure if I would like these until I tried them. A now I am a big fan. I love the flavors and varieties in which they come in. If you haven't tried them then get out there and get on it. Give them a try
Rachel H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These are my favorite jelly beans, they taste juicy and are very flavorful. These are way better than normal jelly beans in every way, flavor, texture, sweetness. I highly recommend if you haven't tried them run out and buy them.
Amanda G.
Middletown, MD
These are the best jelly beans ever! I love to have these once in a while when I need a sweet treat. They are very affordable, and you get a lot in one bag so they last a long time! I would definitely recommend these to people who like jellybeans but do not like weird flavors that other brands of jellybeans tend to have!
christy b.
Painesville, OH
My favorite brand of jelly beans. It's hard to stop eating them. They don't taste exactly like starbursts but the flavors are similar. I look for these year round because I love jelly beans. Not chalky like other brands. A must buy
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this 24 pack grab and go. I actually like to buy it for my kids classroom when ever they have a little party. It's a perfect size and amount for every kid. And there good to reword your kids when they are behaving well.
Olivia B.
These are amazing and such a fun Easter item. I'm not a big fan of jellybeans but these don't have a jellybean taste at all. They don't dead on taste like starburst but they are pretty close. I always buy these during Easter.
Kathleen S.
My favorite candy during the Easter time is jellybeans. When I found out they made starburst jellybeans, I had to try them. They actually tasted amazing and were packed with flavor. I like how they come in a grab and go package.
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN
Starburst Jelly beans are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE when Easter candy comes out! I prefer the all red packs, but I love the others as well. I can normally find them on sale and will stock up on them!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.