BY STARBURST

• I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
ileana m.
San Antonio, TX
THE BEST FORM OF STARBURSTS
I love that its small and gives the same taste as the original,only problem is that its only really available during easter, i wish it was available year round,but other than that,i love it!!
Sede D.
Clinton, IA
The absolute best jelly beans!!! These are the only jelly beans that I prefer to buy. The flavor is juicy and sweet and perfect. I eat them all the time when they are available. They are definitely worth repurchasing!!!
Samantha C.
Destin
As great as the original StarBursts are, this is a dud
To me, the appeal of starbursts is the shot of flavor you get when you eat it. But with the Jellie version, it lacks that sudden flavor shot. Or any flavor shot.
Lori L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are by far the best jelly beans. Well maybe Beach’s spiced jelly beans, but it’s a toss up. I can’t eat regular Starburst as they close my throat so I love buying lots of these at Easter and having them to munch on year round. They are sweet and tangy just like a regular starburst but in a jelly bean form. I think these are the best replication of the original candy on the market. Starburst Original Jelly Beans
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
We are not big on chocolate in my home but we sure love chewy, fruity candy. These Starburst jellybeans taste just like original Starburst. I have them in small containers and I've been known to carry them around in my pockets as well.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these jelly beans. I always make sure I get a couple of bags before. I normally get them from Walmart when I get my other Easter supplies. Only eat them around this time. I will purchase this every Easter.
Abbey K.
Best things ever. I eat these things all the time and they are so addictive! We usually have a jar of them by the front door and we grab a handful as we leave. Super easy and totally worth it.
Megan M.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried a ridiculous amount of jelly beans throughout my childhood. These are probably some of my favorite. They taste just like Starbursts but in an easier to chew form. Definitely worth it.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
I really don’t know why these are only sold during Easter but these are by far some of my favorite candy! I love that they taste similar to starbursts. They are full of sugar though so beware if you’re trying to watch your sugar intake !
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
These are the only jelly beans I eat now. They’re the bomb. They’re starburst inspired so not a direct reflection, but I actually like them better than starbursts. Definitely recommend.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.