BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Victoria G.
E Brunswick, NJ
The starburst jelly beans are my go to Easter candy!!! They have such a great variety of flavors, and they all taste amazing. I love that they are soft and gummy but have a nice crunch when you bite into them, and they taste sooooo good. Plus there are so many fun baking DIYs you can do with them for the holiday!
Carol D.
I think these have been around long enough for everyone of every age to remember eating Starburst as a child!! I have yet to ever have a bad piece, or a bad package...these are their own food group in and of themselves for my teen boys. Starburst never disappoint...not the taste, nor the flavors, nor the packaging.
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD
These are dangerously addictive when you can find them EVERYWHERE before Easter. My favorite? The yellow and pink jellybeans. Just watch yourself when eating them... 1 will turn into 2... which will then turn into eating half of the bag. I told you: addictive.
Danielle K.
My family LOVES these. They just grab a pack and head out he door or for an afternoon treat. So easy to grab and go my 2 year old does it. Just enough to hit the sweet tooth but not to much for tummy aches. This is on my shopping list every week and sometimes I have to find a store that has them in stock.
Hannah V.
Yorktown, VA
I would really consider these pack of Starburst because there are four flavors do you have yellow orange red and pink and basically they all have their different types of flavors but mine personally flavor is Brandom pink and orange and yellow pretty good but just the flavors are just an outburst and it's
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
As a lover of fruity candy, these are awesome. They stay true to the rich, flavorful fruit flavors of original starburst. The jellybeans are fairly small, but definitely pack a punch. Slightly harder to find, but very good when you can! If you like starburst, I'd definitely recommend giving these a try
Stormy D.
York, PA
If you love regular Starburst then you'll definitely love their jelly beans. What's great about these is that they come in handy individual packs that you can grab, go and share with friends. The price is good for the amount you get and I highly recommend them.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
YUCK... I am not a fan of Jelly Beans but I did like the flavor of incorporating the Starburst flavor into these. The major thing that turned me off about these though was how hard they were. I like my Jelly beans to have a nice jelly center and I felt like these were just a little tough to eat.
Miranda S.
These are surprisingly not that bad, they tiny bean versions of the original fruit chew and easy to eat. They are good for roadtrips and children because they won't fall out of their tiny hands. The flavor is good as well and i recommend that anyone who loves candy or starbursts to try these.
Belinda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Starburst is my favorite brand of jelly beans. I prefer them over many of the more expensive brands I have tried. I will definitely buy again and would recommend to others. I got mine at church as an Easter gift from a friend but have seen them at Walmart
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.