BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I use to look forward to Easter time just for the release of the Starburst jellybeans! These have been my favorite jellybeans for many years now. They are full of fruity flavors and taste like good quality jellybeans. I'm picky with jellybeans because some are so tasteless. But these give a blast of flavor with each kind. The red and pink are my absolute favorite kind!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
I love Starburst and I love jelly beans, so when Starburst came out with jelly beans I was so excited to try! I love these jelly beans, they are the only kind of jelly beans I get! They are very affordable and easy to find at places like Target or Walmart. I'm not sure if they're available year round, but they are always there during Easter time.
Cynthia H.
Every Easter my mom gets me the starburst jelly beans. I pretty much pig out on them. They taste just like real starbursts. I like these because I don't have to unwrap them haha! I definitely think people should try them. I have gotten a lot of people to like them and become obsessed with them.
Torrie H.
Lovelock, NV
As a life-long Starburst lover, these are probably my favorite jellybean. I love that the flavors taste identical to actual Starbursts. They make a nice little treat, and if you portion it out to one serving size it satisfies without throwing your whole day off. I feel like sometimes the red (of the original flavors) can be a little bitter/tart, but I'm not a fan of that flavor in general so it could just be me.
Amanda T.
We buy these every year for Easter baskets. Most of the time the kids don't eat them so I feel we buy them more for us. My husband loves them! When Easter is over we buy tons of them! We actually finished our last bag yesterday!!! They taste exactly like the starburst chews! Easter baskets would not be the same if these were not included!
Nicole B.
These are okay; there are certain jellybeans that have that starburst flavor, but some of them I feel like totally miss the mark. They were good, but probably wouldn't purchase again. Stick with the real starburst candy; great flavors and you don't have to waste half a bag of jelly beans.
Deanna M.
I'm really not much of a jelly bean fan. Because I love Starburst, I thought these would be wonderful but I honestly don't care for them. I find them to be way too sweet, and they don't taste like original Starbursts at all. They're alright. But like I said, not a big jelly bean lover.
April W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these! When I was a kid I always hope that these would be in my Easter basket every year.I don't eat these too much but when I do they are a special treat.I love all of the flavors,these are one of my favorite jelly bean brands on the market.I would recommend them.
Amanda W.
The starburst jelly beans are my favorite because i lvoe jelly beans and they don't get stuck in my teeth as much as the original square starburst. everyone hates on the yellow ones but the yello ones are my all time favorite flavor! followed closely by pink, of course
Brittany S.
Biddeford , ME
These are my absolute FAVORITE easter candy! I'm not a huge fan of regular jelly bean flavors, but I can't pass up a bag of Starburst flavored ones! They're the best out there and totally a great price for the bag of them. I stock up when they are in stores so that I can snack on them longer than the Spring season.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.