BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Shanna G.
Phoenix, AZ
Some of these taste a lot like their starburst counterparts- orange, strawberry, lemon, dark red- but the real takeaway is green apple, grape and another one I can't think of, but even if you don't like other jelly beans (like me), starburst jellybeans are a candy apart from their predecessor, and worth a try for anyone who likes original Starburst [the strawberry and orange taste really good in the same bite together. same goes for green apple, dark red (cherry, I think?), and grape.)
kodie g.
Groton, CT
Unfortunately these were a let down for me 😯😯 I was very excited to try them seeing how I am addicted to normal starburst but these tasted nothing like them, I know it's not going to be exact but I did not like the flavor of these at all. Let down because I picked the starburst jelly beans out of about 10 different kinds 😢
Raquel S.
These are so good! Great for easter baskets / treat bags. I'm usually not into Jelly Beans but these I really like a lot. They have good flavors and it almost does really taste like a star burst! I would buy these again and I would recommend these to others it was a good buy! If your into Jelly Beans I think you should give these a try! :)
Jordan A.
New Prague, MN
I purchased these because I love the regular starbursts and thought it wouldn't hurt to try, but these are the best jellybeans I have had. I like these far more than the generic brand and could eat these at any time. They are super cheap as they are candy so a great snack to munch on and they have great flavor! My favorite are the dark red and pink ones, they all taste very similar to actual starbursts while being jelly beans. I would recommend to everyone!
Kayla B.
My mom tends to always put these jelly beans in our plastics Easter eggs every year! I think it started because of the bright colors but hey quickly turned into a household favorite! My dad and I can eat a bowl at a time together! They may stick to your teeth a little more than others but definitely less than actual starburst!
whitney m.
Russell Springs, KY
I thought these we an around Easter only candy. And when I found them in the candy isle in Kroger in the middle of summer, I done a hallelujah dance. My favorite jelly bean of all time.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Yes! Grab and Go Jelly Beans! Ronald Reagan would have been so proud. Now, I know he was a fan of Jelly Belly (as am I and all of those who love jelly beans) howeve,r starburst jelly beans are just delicious. I have a jar full right next to me as I type. The little bags are great for "brown bagging" my lunch.
Billie S.
Chesterland, OH
I am so picky about what type of Jelly beans I buy for my children or eat! I'm known in various circles for giving the best candy as gifts. One of these delicious gifts is non other than the Starburst Original Jellybean. Nobody wants their jellybean to taste like cheap sugar. Starburst jelly ubeans have the perfect flavors with just the right texture.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my favorite jelly beans (except for Jelly Belly Juicy Pear). Yum. The original beans were only overshadowed by the fact that they came out with the all red/pink bag, extra yum. These are quite good, and because no one in my area seems the like them, I can always get them for a great deal after Easter 😊
Cynthia H.
Every Easter my mom gets me the starburst jelly beans. I pretty much pig out on them. They taste just like real starbursts. I like these because I don't have to unwrap them haha! I definitely think people should try them. I have gotten a lot of people to like them and become obsessed with them.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.