BY STARBURST

• Omg are these as yummy as they look?6 Answers
  • These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
kimberly k.
I love jelly beans and Starburst this combination is a must have for a sweet tooth it knocks out 2 cravings at once it taste like a Starburst but the chewieness reminds you of a jelly bean
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m going to be honest here. I’m not at all a jelly bean lover and by that I mean I don’t like the brand Jelly Belly’s. Starburst jelly beans are the only kind I will eat. And they’re my absolute favorite!
marley d.
Arlington, TX
Very sweet. Don’t taste like starburst and have a weird texture to them that aren’t like regular jelly beans. Got these on sale for $2 but I would never buy them again.
Savannah A.
Clarkson, KY
Starburst jelly beans are THE only jelly beans that I will eat. The flavors are amazing and very similar to the original starburst flavors. I love that these are available year round now and are affordable!
S B.
These are the best jelly beans ever. They are so yummy I can't wait for spring every year so I can get them. I hate the packaging of this particular kind. It's too wasteful.
Krista T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I went searching for jelly beans this Easter season, I originally was not after Starburst. When the store I scavenged did not have the brand I wanted, I grabbed for these thinking they would be a safe bet; however I am left so disappointed. The flavor of these jelly beans are okay, better than generic, cheap jelly beans but not reminiscent of Starburst signature flavors at all. Blind folded, you would know they were supposed to be.
Alison O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My literal kryptonite. They taste just like starburst!! I love the additional flavors to the original (green apple and grape). The FlaveReds are even better but the original bag is great!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love fishie candy also, cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are such yummy tasting jelly beans. I love every flavor and really can't pick a favorite. I love that they are smaller than traditional jellybeans and they also taste more like fruit that other jellybeans. my 4 year old son really enjoys these and are them before other candy choices in his gift bag.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
My roommates and I recently bought a bag of this and put it out on the counter. I will be honest, I picked around for certain colors that I know I like better than others (pink, yellow, orange), and let me tell you these candies go quickly at my house. Three girls devoured this bag in maybe two days. Safe to say they are definitely a favorite, so make sure you stock up during easter!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.