BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Shelly F.
Saint Paul, MN
The flavors of these jelly beans are way better than any other jelly bean! Even the texture is great. My one complaint is the green apple and grape flavors, those are not starburst flavors.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite. I wait every Easter for these bad boys to hit the shelves. They're my weakness as far as candy. I wish these were sold year round. I usually pick up a few bags at target to save throughout the year.
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
Starburst jelly beans are the only jelly beans I will eat, they are sweet and no yucky black licorice flavors like traditional jelly beans. It's a tradition I'll pass on to my kiddos.
Sidni F.
Katy, TX
I am not a huge jelly bean fan. However these particular jelly beans have been a favorite since I was little. I always look forward to Easter time when I can find these in stores!
Jessica B.
Los Angeles. CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'll admit I'm not a big fan of jelly beans to begin with, but I love Starburst and thought their jelly beans were worth a try. They're not disgusting, but they're definitely not as great as regular Starburst.
Devin A.
Shippensburg, PA
These jelly beans were okay, but they don't ever make an equal distribution of the different flavors. I love the strawberry one's, but there like the rarest of all the flavors that can be found in the bag.
Adre B.
Lansing, MI
Great product if you need something a little sweet. This particular candidate has a lot of different colors and variations very affordable great for parties and games and I would recommend it.
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are pretty good I mean if course this is something can compete with jelly belly's but these taste so good not saying jelly belly's are bad but these are amazing.
Amanda J.
Prairieville , LA
These are my favorite jelly beans. I buy these every Easter because of the wonderful flavor. They never disappoint. They taste very similar to starburst candies. I would definitely recommend.
Yolanda L.
Charlotte Amalie
I love these especially the tropical flavor. Alway buy them once Easter is around the corner. I don't buy them to often cause I'll eat the hold bag by my self and some.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.