Starburst Original Jelly Beans

by Starburst

Great Fruit Taste! Real Fruit Juice!&Trade; Natural & Artificial Flavors Cherry Orange Lemon Green Apple Grape 1-800-974-4539 Made In Mexico

Wow I've never tried the starburst jelly beans they must taste yummy any thoughts ?
Can you still get these in the UK?!
Start your review of Starburst Original Jelly Beans!
How would you rate this product?
Maspeth, NY
Loveeee starburst jelly beans. They def taste like starburst but in a jelly bean. They are so good. Interestingly they have green apple and grape. Even though these aren’t original starburst flavors they are good too
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Indianapolis
This is the first thing i buy around Easter time. It’s hard to find them at other times throughout the year! They are soooo good! I could eat a whole package by myself! I would highly recommend to anyone! So good!
No Special Diet
These are so good!!! I love jelly beans and especially love these ones. They are soft to chew so I like that - they don’t hurt your jaw when you eat them. I also like that they are smaller than regular jelly beans.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Sunrise, FL
Purchased at: Target
The most delicious spring treat! For jellybean lovers everywhere. I get so excited when I see them on the shelves each Easter. The originals are the best but don’t knock the fun flavors like sour or flavor red.
Newhall, CA
Im not a jelly bean person but I gave these a try because I love starbursts. The flavors are good and its not too chewy and sticky like other jelly beans. You can find these at Walmart for a good price I would probably buy again.
Low Carb
Pittsburg , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the jelly beans, they’re a lot better than the original candy. The originals gets stuck in my braces but I have absolutely no problem with the jelly bean ones. The fruit flavor is also not too fruity. It’s also a perfect amount of sweet, not too sweet but sweet.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my favorite. I wait every Easter for these bad boys to hit the shelves. They're my weakness as far as candy. I wish these were sold year round. I usually pick up a few bags at target to save throughout the year.
Bauxite, AR
Starburst jelly beans are the only jelly beans I will eat, they are sweet and no yucky black licorice flavors like traditional jelly beans. It's a tradition I'll pass on to my kiddos.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Katy, TX
I am not a huge jelly bean fan. However these particular jelly beans have been a favorite since I was little. I always look forward to Easter time when I can find these in stores!
Organic
New york, NY
I don’t really favor the jellybean starburst. I thought I’d give it a try since ya it’s still starburst. I ended up just giving it away. I bought these at my local target but I wouldn’t ever buy these again.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paducah ky.
7 months ago
Deandra W. • 7 months ago
Yes!! My favorite jelly beans they taste just like the candy.
Athens, AL
2 years ago
Starburst Original Jelly Beans Oh my gosh I love these. Can you find them any other time besides Easter?
Holly L. • 4 months ago
Nope. They are a seasonal item.