BY STARBURST

Buy on Amazon
Pang H.
Clovis, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These Are So Good And Sweet 💕👌🏼!!!! The Flavors Are So On Point! Its Like The Real Starburst But More Chewier And Easier To Chew 😂💕 Like The Best!!!! I Got These At Target 🎯💕 It Has Six Different Flavors! Honey, You Will Love All Of Them 🤤💕 If You Love Sweets And Candy! Totally Recommend! 👍🏼
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
These are dangerously good. They only come to my local store around Easter, and I’m ashamed to say I’ve already bought 4 bags at my house. As soon as they come in the front door, they’re gone almost immediately! I can usually take or leave jellybeans, but these are something special. Chewy, full of flavor, and absolutely delicious. Can’t get enough! Wish I could get them year round!
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
I used to be obsessed with Jelly beans and super picky about what brands I would buy. Usually it was only one specific major brand, then I tried Starburst Jelly Beans and OMG! These are amazing! They do not last more than a day in our house. My 5 year old begs for them when we end up in the candy aisle. I love the flavors... they are even better than regular Starburst candies.
Tia T.
El Paso
These are the best jelly bean out there. They have the flavor of a starburst inside a jelly bean and they are addicting. I’m so glad they now offer these all year around and not only at Easter. Hey if you haven’t tried these make your way over to Walmart or Target or even Walgreens and pick you up a bag. You won’t regret it
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are probably the best jelly beans! They taste pretty close to the actual starburst candy. They are are affordable. My favorite is the pink and red ones! Some of them are a little tart but I love that. I would totally recommend this candy.
Beth w.
These are the best part of Easter. I can eat so many of these it’s almost sad but they taste really good and it’s candy so it’s not expensive in any way but if you wait until after Easter when the candy is on sale you may not get any
Rachael K.
These are my favorite jelly beans. I crave them every spring a d whenever I find them after Easter on sale I stock up & keep them in my freezer. I love to eat the by color, but if I have to mix them together they still taste great.
Kami Y.
These are so good they make me emotional! 😂😂 I like them toooo much. Especially the red and Pink ones.! Just think, Starburst turns into a Jelly bean! It's a dream come true! I just hate that I can only find them during Easter. 😞
Sede D.
Clinton, IA
The absolute best jelly beans!!! These are the only jelly beans that I prefer to buy. The flavor is juicy and sweet and perfect. I eat them all the time when they are available. They are definitely worth repurchasing!!!
ileana m.
San Antonio, TX
THE BEST FORM OF STARBURSTS
I love that its small and gives the same taste as the original,only problem is that its only really available during easter, i wish it was available year round,but other than that,i love it!!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.