Starburst Original Gummies Candy

by Starburst

Are these actually good as people say?[product:starburst-gummies-original]
[product:starburst-gummies-original] do these taste like regular starburst but gummies?
OMG, where can I find these?????
Start your review of Starburst Original Gummies Candy!
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Starburst Original Gummies Candy uploaded by Christina B.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are sooo good ! These are soft and taste super yummy. I am all about some gummies. My husband found these and got us each a bag so we didn’t have to share. They don’t really taste like starburst but they taste super good.
Beth S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
First off, any red or pink Starburst is great to begin with. These are a favorite choice snack or candy that my husband and kids love!
Alfre B.
Burgaw, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst Original Gummies Candy uploaded by Alfre B.
This is my first time trying them and i have to say they are pretty good i brought them today to try and i love them i would not improve this product
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I enjoy these candies. Very flavorful and reasonably priced. Great for a special treat when my kids do something good.
Jonathon M.
Paintsville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These things are so good I keep a big bag of these in the pantry all the time . The taste really good and have great flavoring. Cheap priced and everyone should eat em
Cynthia F.
Staunton, VA
Starburst Original Gummies Candy uploaded by Cynthia F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Starburst original gummy’s are my favorite! I love the cherry orange strawberry lemon flavor and they’re very soft!!
Esli A.
Escondido, CA
They're great and fun to chew, I always finish them really fast and half of the bag is filled with air most of the tine
ANGIE M.
Holyoke, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were amazing there really soft n chewy the flavor is really good its super affordable comes in different flavors
Machelle C.
Pawtucket, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I would love to try the starburst gummies original ones. Where can you get them at? Do they still taste the sam?
Kimberly M.
Punta Gorda, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the original starbursts I just don’t like the yellow flavor. They all have really good flavor to them and I love that there is a variety of flavors in the pack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julia M.
Merrill
Avry R.
il y a 2 ans
Starburst Original Gummies Candy do these taste like regular starburst but gummies?
erica S. il y a 2 ans
YES AND THEYRE EVEN BETTER, IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT!!!!