BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Brenda R.
Ocala, FL
Ahhhhhmazinggg!!! Wish they could make all orange and pink ones I would be happy forever!! When I was smaller I buried a pink starburst hoping a starburst tree would grow unfortunately it didn't happen 😢😢
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chewable candy is simply delicious. All the flavors are amazing. I don't like chewing gum and this product replaces gum for sure. I don't eat them that often but it is worth buying it if you don't like to be chewing gum all the time.
Ashley V.
Deland, FL
I love love Starburst one of my FAVORITE candy of all times. They are very flavorful and I love how they have different flavors and varieties. My favorite are the sour chews!
April S.
Kermit , WV
Starburst is loveeee! I mean who don't love them ? The pink ones are the yummiest! The red a short second! The only one I wouldn't like even tho I still eat them too is the yellow ones .. Still good of mixed with an orange on together!
Alia D.
Gainesville, FL
Tried and true... I love Starburst because the 4 flavors actually make it so I can literally eat the entire package in one sitting - it's a palette change back and forth from citrus to sweet to citrus to sweet... Wash, rinse, repeat!
Laurie p.
Fremont, NH
Starburst has always been a favorite for me. So many flavors and always a good treat to have on hand. Whether your buying a small pack or a big bag they never last long in my house which is why I stock up
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
I can't think of anyone I know who doesn't enjoy these sweet treats. Even my parents love them. They come in a great variety of flavors. The only downside is you might argue with someone for your favorite
flavor.
Tonyalee H.
Alpharetta, GA
Who doesn't love Starburst? With a variety of fruit flavors, these sure hit the spot when my sweet tooth demands it! They're cheap, and you can buy them pretty much anywhere.
Seleena P.
Ookay, so Starbursts are amazing. There's no doubt, they just are. It's chewy, tasty, juicy etc. The only fault is the yellow starburst. I'm not too sure about that flavor but everything else is a yes
Haley D.
The commercial is right they are a juicy contradiction. When I was pregnant all I wanted was juicy treats - starburst were my go to .They Pink ones are delicious and I LOVE the super fruit flavored bag.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?