BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Brooke H.
One of my fave candies with all the different flavors! there are different kinds that I like but the original is the bomb! you can get them at any local grocery store most likely in the check out center :)
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Still one one my favorite choice of candy to eat. The reds are my most favorite pack to grab. Don't get me wrong I love the original too and am glad that they have kept it around because I like to have a variety of flavors when in the mood.
Elizabeth A.
Hickory Flat , MS
I have been loving these since I was a kid..love all the flavors too. But, my favorite is the pink one in the original. I still buy these frequently. My hubby even gave me some in my stocking for Christmas!
Dulce H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember I used to be able to eat a lot of candy and enjoy it. now aday s I just can't eat as much. but starburst was my favorite when it came to sweet and sour candy.CUs it had all the different flavors
Xochil A.
Tyler, TX
This is the perfect size to share with ur siblings and to satisfied that sweet craving you might have! Love starburst!! Specially the pink ones & yellow ones!! You won't regret buying these!! I would also recommend the other tropical favors!!
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh Yum! I love Starburst candy chews. They are so good omg I can't even explain. I know a lot of people probably prefer the red and pink ones, but I am in love with the Yellow and orange. I love eating these.
Emily S.
Starburst are the most delicious candy out there, it is like God personally kisses them right before they are wrapped up and shipped out. Obviously, pink Starburst's are the greatest flavor, red being a close second. These are delicious and if you have never tried them, you need to!
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Favorite candy to eat every once in a while ! They have different flavors !! #pinkwrapper
I normally find mine at the dollar store and the brand just keep making amazing flavors !
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
This candy is offered with a variety of flavors, which makes it one of the best candies on my list of super awesome candies. I doubt if you live in America, you have not tasted this candy. If for some reason you haven't I highly recommend it.
Melissa M.
Herndon, VA
Love these so much and find myself cravings starbursts a lot! They have come out with so many flavors now and fun flavors that change colors etc.Nice treat to share too, everyone always wants the pink ones!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?