BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Janet B.
They are very good when I could eat them 4 months ago, I didn't like to share either..lol. if I started eating them they would be so good that I wouldn't notice I ate them all up.
Valyncia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I enjoyed these as a little girl and love them even more as an adult! The flavors are so fruity, authentic, and juicy. I love the Strawberry and Cherry ones the most! I can eat these by the pack every time. :)
Jennifer G.
The original Starbursts are a blast from the past with the same great taste. As always, the pink tastes the best. This I'd a great little treat to tuck in your pocket for a quick pick-me-up during a long day.
Piret R.
I have a whole box of starbursts at home. I don't eat them that often but they're good sometimes. They've way to chewy and wear the jaw out if trying to eat too many of them. They should change the flavors because the current ones are just alright.
Daniella Y.
Is there anyone who doesn't like starbursts?! I mean come on! They're great and a classic. The cherry flavor is my favorite. I don't really see them at supermarkets, but they have them at gas stations or 7/11.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Starburst is my all time favorite fruity candy! I am a candy fanatic. I really enjoy any candy that is chewy and fruity, and Starburst is exactly that. You can't go wrong with the original fruit flavors. YUM!
Sandra Y.
Mmmm... Starburst! They are my fave candy. I like that they have so many flavors to choose from :) I wish I could eat them now but I can't because I have braces and if I bite/eat them then they will brake. You definitely need to try this candy
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
These are perfect to keep in your purse because you'll never know when that one starburst will save your life.
They make your breath smell delicious and their so fruity and chewy... So many different favors,
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
This candy is great ! and the flavors are real tasting. i just wish they would give you more reds in the bag since its the best one ! they can be a little rough on your teeth though when you try to chew them
Elizabeth A.
Hickory Flat , MS
I have been loving these since I was a kid..love all the flavors too. But, my favorite is the pink one in the original. I still buy these frequently. My hubby even gave me some in my stocking for Christmas!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?