BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Betty B.
Marysville, OH
They have came out with better ones than these but these will be part of my all time favorites. These are really good. It doesn't compare to any alternatives. The flavoring is good.
Aimee H.
Long Branch, NJ
Starbursts are by far my go to candy! I get them every time I stop at 711 to crave my sweet tooth! It's the perfect thing for if you just want a little something or if you want a lot! By far my number 1! And the smoothie flavors are awesome!
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
Seeing that Starburst and Skittles are too of my favorite candy treats, this is a terrific bag. Good small sized snacks for the office candy bowl, Halloween, or to have at the house to pack in lunches or appease the sweet tooth when it strikes!
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
These are perfect to keep in your purse because you'll never know when that one starburst will save your life.
They make your breath smell delicious and their so fruity and chewy... So many different favors,
Rebekka S.
Philippi, WV
These are my all-time favorite candy. My boyfriend always buys them for me because I eat them so often. Personally, my favorite are the "favorite reds", starburst did it right by making a bag of just the reds.
Karina P.
Every time my mom bought these when I was a kid, I would run around so excited to try every flavor. My mother hated all the mess of wrappers, but even now I still love them. They are chewy, filled with flavor.
Jazmin V.
This candy is great. It has a wonderful flavor I love them all. And I always like that every one is wrapped and that makes it easier t carry for a snack o maybe even in an egg for Easter and things like that !
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Starburst is my all time favorite fruity candy! I am a candy fanatic. I really enjoy any candy that is chewy and fruity, and Starburst is exactly that. You can't go wrong with the original fruit flavors. YUM!
Abigail M.
yorktown
I love the taste of starburst. Sadly I can’t eat the orange one because I’m allergic to oranges. I’m not really supposed to eat them because of my braces but i do sometimes. I have actually lost two teeth when eating starburst which I find funny.
Marisela G.
Full of flavor and chewy. They don't stick to your teeth too bad so they are great. They can be purchased pretty much every where. This is a great candy snack when going on trips.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?