BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Max Z.
I'm old school, I like the original fruit Starburst. They just taste good and go with anything. Actually I can go through a single bag in a sitting, just because they are that good!
Tamara J.
I am and have always been a Starburst lover...OMG the original red and pink colors are to die for...I tear one half from each of those 2 flavors and press them to together and then stick it on the roof of my mouth like a retainer and uh!!! so good lol
Yvette P.
Starbursts are always great, and I love them so much I find myself reaching for them constantly when I want something sweet! My favorite has got to be the pink one, you just can't go wrong with a good starburst!
Alyssa C.
I love Starburst. Obviously the pink and the red are the best flavors. Something I've recently discovered is that you eat a pink and a yellow at the same time and it is like pink lemonade. The same with the red and yellow. I usually do this because I don't like the lemon ones very much.
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
When I was in high school, these were a necessity at every football game on Fridays. We would sit there and eat a whole bag before the game was even over. They are so sweet and juicy that they are hard to resist.
Ronan M.
Kennesaw, GA
Many exotic flavors to choose. Whenever I dig into a package of mixed fruity flavored candies, I have an entirely satisfaction moment. The natural flavors of the candy seems like your are actually eating the original fruit. I can eat these all day.
Rachel B.
West Chester, PA
One of my favorite candies, hands down. I bought bags upon bags over the summer to give to my work kids as a reward and we always ended up eating more than we gave away as rewards..
Heather W.
Aberdeen, OH
Muy best friend and I will eat these everyday. My personal favorite of the original kind is strawberry. My least favorite is cherry, because I do not like cherry at all. I love that there are different kinds and that they key finding new flavors.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Love starbursts. hard to share a small pack with someone else when I just want the whole pack for myself. would be great to just be able to get single flavor rolls but Ill take what I can get at this point in time.
Emily K.
Washington, DC
I eat Starbursts for breakfast, I eat Starbursts for dinner. I eat Starbursts to stay awake in class, I eat Starbursts as I'm falling asleep reading my textbook. I eat them roasted over the campfire, I eat them frozen so they last longer. Starbursts are perfect for any time, place, or moment. I love them (with just a slight bias for the pinks).
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?