BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Rachel B.
Trevose, PA
Nice fruity candy with 4 distinct flavors! These are different than other fruity candies - they’re not like gummies, but more chewy. They’re not my favorite candy, and I would probably choose something else over these.
Hannah C.
if you like fruit candy, these are a definite recommendation! these have such good flavor, and are a good buy. would take these anywhere and a nice choice of snack
Dominique C.
Kenosha, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this candy over all. The yellow one is by far my least favorite, so if there was a way that I could buy them without the yellows that would be pretty cool!
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite candies. They are so chewy and taste fruity. It taste just like what the wrapper says it is. This has been one of my favorite candies since I was a child. I will always continue to eat and buy this candy. It brings back childhood memories when I eat them.
Lily G.
Alsip
Purchased at: Walgreens
The starburst original ones are way better than all the other ones in my opinion. But they are very hard to unwrap because you might get rapper and one of them because you didn't unwrap it right. But if you get them from a dollar store is very inexpensive and affordable.
Jasmine W.
So I am a foodie but mostly a snack food junkie. I do eat healthy as well. But  I love!!!!!! Candy!!!!!!!!! I cannot imagine life without almost. But for sure , anything that starburst makes is good!!!!!! If you have never tried them.... like seriously why not?
Stacey W.
ulster park
Purchased at: Target
Starburst are my favorite candy. The flavors a so good and juicy. I have to say the reds and pinks are my favorite but the others are good too. I would recommend these to anyone
Amber F.
Grand Forks
Purchased at: Walmart
Looking for a mouth watering sweet treat? Well these are it. With all the original flavors such as strawberry, lemon, orange, and cherry, this are sure to be a hit. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a sweet snack.
Kelly M.
Starburst are some of my favorite candies. My favorite flavors they offer are Pink (Strawberry) and Red (Cherry). They are chewy but typically soft and they do not get stuck in your teeth like a lot of other chewy candies out there. I think they're a great snack.
Aimee S.
Poland, OH
Starburst is one of my favorite fruity candies. All of the flavors are good, and they aren’t too sweet to where they hurt my teeth or give me a headache, plus you can’t eat them too fast because of the wrapper which makes them last longer, which is great for me
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?