BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Cristyn P.
Alma, MI
All-time favorite candy! They're chewy and packed with tons of fruity flavor, and I always have them stocked up in my house. Yellow is the best flavor of them all!
Jasmin S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of Starbust candies, always have been since I can remember but honestly it's annoying that the bigger bags only have these flavors. What happened to the grape, sour flavors, &other tropical flavors? Those are so hard to find in big bags!!
Hope J.
I use these all the time with my classroom for incentives and prizes and games. The nice thing about them is that they come individually wrapped and each one tastes great. I love the variety of flavors in one package, and would recommend to others.
Jennifer C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anyone ever decline a starburst if it's given to you?!? been a fan of the brand for over 20 years! i loved it when they started coming out with different varieties. my favorite one is wild berries.only down side is it getting stuck in your teeth.
Jessica R.
Tomkins cove, NY
These are so good. I used to buy bags of these during my lunch break and this would be the only thing I would have for lunch when I was young they're so delicious.
Chisom U.
Athens, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You'd have to be living under a rock if you haven't had at least one starburst in your life. They are a tasty candy that comes in one pack but are divided each by a wrapper. They are great for all ages but just make sure you brush your teeth afterwards.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
These are one of my sister's favorite candies. I could eat these all day.I love the tropical flavor ones . There not expensive at all. I've been eating these since I was a child. All of there flavors are really good.
Hope L.
Mitchell, IN
Our oldest son got his own place just a couple of weeks ago..he invited my mom and me over for dinner last week..low and behold what was on his end table in a basket?? Starburst!! I love starburst and apparently the apple didn't fall far from the tree..lol
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
I love these single wrapped candies. I love trading them with other people to get all the ones that I like most since I love yellow and like the pink the least and normally it's the other way around so is easy to trade with others.
Tamara J.
I am and have always been a Starburst lover...OMG the original red and pink colors are to die for...I tear one half from each of those 2 flavors and press them to together and then stick it on the roof of my mouth like a retainer and uh!!! so good lol
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?