BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Chisom U.
Athens, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You'd have to be living under a rock if you haven't had at least one starburst in your life. They are a tasty candy that comes in one pack but are divided each by a wrapper. They are great for all ages but just make sure you brush your teeth afterwards.
Katelyn K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starbursts are one of my favorite candies! After years of braces, the first thing I did when I got them off was buy a pack of these! The pink is definitely the best!
Lisa O.
LAFAYETTE, IN
I love Starburst! I'm glad there are less Starburst chews that are unwrapped or with wrappers partially off as there were years ago. It always made you uncomfortable eating those ones.
Sarai L.
My son loves Starbursts and skittles, and as a mom I love how they come in little packages so that you can give every once in awhile instead of a large candy bar. Perfect to throw in a lunch box as a special treat.
Jasmin S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of Starbust candies, always have been since I can remember but honestly it's annoying that the bigger bags only have these flavors. What happened to the grape, sour flavors, &other tropical flavors? Those are so hard to find in big bags!!
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ
One of my favorite candies. The flavors are all good. I buy them so frequently. I eat them a lot after I buy them at my local supermarket. They are reasonably priced but just literally so delicious. I highly recommend to those who have never tried.
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
I love starburst. So chewy and juicy. I favorite is the red berry pack. I love the strawberry, cherry flavors and I also love the fruit punch. and I just found out that they come in a mini starburst bag that is unwrapped. I honestly hate the paper wrapper.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love starburst candy. They do have a bit of a waxy texture but they are still great. They have a ton of different flavors and you can find them almost anywhere in the candy isle and they are pretty cheap.
Nadelyn P.
Hackensack, NJ
These are addictive. These have become hard for me to find but when i found them at this candy store in LA I felt like a kid at Xmas. They are so chewy and juicy!!
Hope J.
I use these all the time with my classroom for incentives and prizes and games. The nice thing about them is that they come individually wrapped and each one tastes great. I love the variety of flavors in one package, and would recommend to others.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?