BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Judy Z.
Oakland, CA
Starbursts are so amazingly juicy as you chew them, and each candy really does last quite awhile. I like to buy these more for gatherings than for myself because I tend to only like the pink and orange ones, letting any friends snack on the Reds and yellows.
Jaynelle B.
Bronx, New York
The best candy to buy. It taste good and takes care of a sweet tooth if you need it. Buy it from a local deli or the big party bag from Costco. They are affordable.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
One of my favorite candies ever. The pink ones will always be (and have always been) my absolute favorite. If Starburst would get wise they'd make just a pink bag, and they'd definitely have quite a few loyal customers.
Joshua Y.
Tacoma, WA
Starbursts aren't something I would go out of my way to buy.. That doesn't mean I don't think they are very tasty. The best "chewy" candy in my opinion. I'm always amazed at how much flavor Starbursts have though. It's like they explode with flavor. Solid B+
Kristin B.
These are the perfect amount of fruity and chewy. The yellow and orange ones are my favorite. You have to be careful if they've been sitting around for a while though, because they get rock-hard and will hurt your teeth.
REBECCA P.
Wickliffe, OH
I love starburst, I don't eat a lot of candy, but they are my favorites. I love the tropical flavors as well. Sweet and chewy and easy to just pop on your mouth. I have the certain flavors I enjoy. The pink ones are my favorites, I will eat all of those first.
Stephanie T.
I love starburst candy but they never come with enough red or pink candy. If they had more of the good flavors I would give more stars but I always get 2 red and pink candies in one pack.
Rachael A.
Piedmont, OK
These have been my very favorite candies since I was little!! I love them! I always eat yellow and orange alternating, the red and pink alternating! Now I've shared the love with my niece and nephew and when my daughter is older, I will share it with her!
Jessica W.
Omega, GA
My favorite candy hands down! Always so full of flavor! Starburst is the best candy chews in the world! I have to hide them from the kids cause they want to eat them until they are gone.
Jennifer F.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love love love Starbursts!!! I especially love the red and pink flavors. They are so rich in flavor and very juicy. I wish the Starburst jelly beans were more widely available though. I only see them around Easter.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?