BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Rose S.
Greeley, CO
I have always end love the fruity flavor a of starburst but never fully appreciated them until potty training my son. One starburst was a always meant potty time for my little man. They are easy to transport so when on the go it was easy to grab a pack and go.
Megan O.
Phoenixville , PA
As weird as this sounds I always go to starburst when I have a headache. Starburst seem to get rid of my headaches for some reason that I can't explain. I don't know if it's in my head or not but they really do take away my headaches!
Jessica K.
Stapleton, AL
Love the Starburst fruit chews. i love the variety that comes in each pack and can neutralize just about any craving. They are a little sticky and difficult to get off of the back molars but at least they have good flavor!
Meredith M.
Omaha, NE
Starburst is a great snack for when your sweet tooth is having an attack. These thing are pure sugar, and so delicious. My favorite is the pink strawberry. I also like having cherry and lemon in the same bite. So delicious!
Melissa J.
My son constantly asks me what is my favorite candy and my answer never changes. Its always been Starburst. Starbucks may be a small square but it has so much good fruity flavor. A lot of people eat their favorite flavor first but I always save the best for last.
Carolina K.
West Covina, CA
The chewing gets kind of tiring, but they are very convenient and small so it's perfect to keep in your bag. My favorite is the strawberry one and I'm not a big fan of the other flavors which causes it to be kind of a let down when I don't find much strawberries.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like starburst. I always choose to eat 1 - 2 of the four flavors that it comes in. They taste really sweet and delicious.

These are my go to snack when I'm studying for an exam and I need motivation to keep on reading.
Erika M.
I mean, c'mon, Starburst? Classic, wonderful candy. Great texture and flavors. Of course red and pink are my favorites, but the citrus yellow and orange are good, too. Believe me, I have no problem eating the whole bag!
Sabra G.
One of my favorite candy choices ever! Like the commercial says they're strangely juicy. I like them when they're more hard than soft and I love they have so many flavor option. Love even more you can get a bag of just the reds
Laurie F.
These are great for journeys as all the chewing takes you a whike to get through the pack. The chews are full of flavor and some are zingy while others are just packed full of flavor.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?