BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Michael P.
Springfield, MO
As an adult, I don't eat a ton of candy anymore. If I did though, this would be a top choice. I freakin' love StarBurt's and so should you. Perfect for sharing but you're better off hiding them and shunning friends and family.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Sweet but not too sweet. Super chewy but not the hard kind of chewy that hurts your jaw. All of the flavors are fantastic but the pink ones are hands down my favorite!
Jessica A.
Verona, KY
This will always be one of my most favorite candies. It's been around forever so it's definitely nostalgic to me, plus....they are super yummy! The perfect candy to have a couple pieces and feel like you had a fruity treat :)
Charlene M.
Yum yum yum! These are my favourite soft chew candy! I like be all the flavours but think the orange is my overall favourite. These make your mouth water when you eat them and I love it lol. I would definitely recommend these!
Hilary G.
Glendale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite soft and chewy candy it's awesome. My favorite flavors are the red and the pink one day I just so bomb it's very affordable you definitely can't go wrong when you eat these candies
Valerie N.
Hayward, CA
When I'm out with my brother and he stops in to a store, he will ALWAYS buys me Starburst because he knows how much I love them. He surprised me when he bought me the faveReds pack. I was in heaven! All the best flavors. So good.
Alex N.
Tiffin, OH
I won't really buy starburst for myself because it's not my favorite candy and it sometimes sticks to my teeth but I would gladly take some if someone offered it to me!
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
After reading chapters for classes I treat myself to starburst! <3 Just love how juicy and bright they are. I love this candy and have tried all the flavors. Soooo tasty !
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
Yummmm! I only like the orange and red flavors. But my daughter likes the pink and yellow, so we can split them no problem. I've never met someone who doesn't like starbursts. They're so good
Jocelyn F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Starbursts! Especially now that they've released a pack of only pink and red (because obviously those are the best flavors.)
Only negative thing I have to say is that I can't just have one and be satisfied; they're addictive!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?