BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Alex N.
Tiffin, OH
I won't really buy starburst for myself because it's not my favorite candy and it sometimes sticks to my teeth but I would gladly take some if someone offered it to me!
Jocelyn F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Starbursts! Especially now that they've released a pack of only pink and red (because obviously those are the best flavors.)
Only negative thing I have to say is that I can't just have one and be satisfied; they're addictive!
Eman S.
These are so so good. For all of those out there who eat vegan/vegetarian, the gelatin used in these delicious pillows of greatness comes from fruit! The yellow and pink starburst will always be my favorite. I will continue to buy starburst for the rest of my life hehe.
Charlene M.
Yum yum yum! These are my favourite soft chew candy! I like be all the flavours but think the orange is my overall favourite. These make your mouth water when you eat them and I love it lol. I would definitely recommend these!
Paige K.
BEST CANDY EVER! My dad and I love starbursts!! it's so good and chewy & the flavors are very very strong and just taste amazing all around. there are different flavors and different kinds you can get, but the regular ones are the best!!
Ethan C.
Provo, UT
As far as I can remember I've always loved the taste of chewy Starbursts. I would always get a pack or 2 in my stocking's at Christmas time and It became a tradition to my family because of its marvelous taste and the memories it gave us. This is definitely one of my favorite candies of all time and i highly recommend giving them a try!
Bethany N.
Starburst Original Fruit Chews is a candy that is easy to share. Each package comes with each candy individually wrapped. This makes it easy to share the candy with your friends. The candy has the right amount to chewyness to it. The flavors do not taste fake.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Sweet but not too sweet. Super chewy but not the hard kind of chewy that hurts your jaw. All of the flavors are fantastic but the pink ones are hands down my favorite!
Lanesha O.
Charlotte, NC
ORIGINAL IS WHERE ITS AT! I AM A CLASSIC CANDY LOVER AND WHILE I LIKE THAT STARBURST HAS GOTTEN MORE CREATIVE WITH THE FLAVORS, I APPRECIATE THE CLASSIC TYPES. I USUALLY WILL GET THIS FROM DOLLAR TREE SO ITS VERY AFFORDABLE. MY FAVORITES ARE THE YELLOW AND ORANGE!
Valerie N.
Hayward, CA
When I'm out with my brother and he stops in to a store, he will ALWAYS buys me Starburst because he knows how much I love them. He surprised me when he bought me the faveReds pack. I was in heaven! All the best flavors. So good.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?