BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jessica M.
Marion, NC
These have a great taste but I hate how they get stuck in your teeth! If your looking for the same taste but don't want to get candy stuck in your teeth, I usually go for the starburst gummies.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
This is my favorite candy hands down. I have no problem getting my favorite flavors (yellow and orange) from most people because their favorites are red or pink. It’s even fun to see who can unwrap the wrapper in their mouth the fastest! 😉
Anne W.
Brooklyn, NY
The commercials are not kidding. These tasty squares are packed with juicy fruity goodness. There are so many kinds of flavors nowadays but I like to stick with the original flavors. I love the lemon and cherry ones. They are the more tart flavors in the pack. If you haven't already, you should totally try it someday!
Rachel C.
Marina, CA
Starbursts and so flavorful and juicy and they totally hit the spot when you need a fruity treat. They are great to share and I love that they have all different flavors now.. including all the reds!! Cherry is my all time favorite!
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starbursts bring me back to highs hook. Where we would sit around, eat starbursts and collect wrappers. Cherry is my favorite. Chewy and fruity, what's not to love. Oh! And you can use wrappers tonmake jewelry and other things. Awesome!
Gracie C.
Starbursts are not my favorite candy only because I'm in love with sour candy such as sour skittles but these juicy squares of sugar and flavor are actually pretty good. They are but too chewy and they get stuck in your teeth. But they are super juicy and have very good flavor
Ariana S.
Gilbert, AZ
Starburst fruit chews are the best!! They are so full of flavor! It's hard to put down the package once you start! The only thing that would make these better is if they were already unwrapped.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
After reading chapters for classes I treat myself to starburst! <3 Just love how juicy and bright they are. I love this candy and have tried all the flavors. Soooo tasty !
Alex N.
Tiffin, OH
I won't really buy starburst for myself because it's not my favorite candy and it sometimes sticks to my teeth but I would gladly take some if someone offered it to me!
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
Yummmm! I only like the orange and red flavors. But my daughter likes the pink and yellow, so we can split them no problem. I've never met someone who doesn't like starbursts. They're so good
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?