BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh both me and my kids fully enjoy starburst! The price isn't too bad especially on sale and the flavor is just so sweet and good. I really love getting these for when I need my sweet tooth satisfied!
Rhiannon H.
New Hampton, NY
It literally starts to get liquified in your mouth like the commercial says it does. I do note however that the flavor has changed in the last 10-12 years. Maybe due to health reasons? Who knows. Anyway, it's a great candy to buy when you need to get your mouth and throat wet.
Pam O.
Highland, CA
Starburst have been one of my favorite treats for as long as I can remember. They have a great flavor and they are a great size. The Strawberry are my favorite and seem to vanish from the bag before any of the other flavors. They are a good value and a satisfying treat.
Ginny R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst Original Fruit Chews are so delicious. The most annoying part is unwrapping them. Strawberry for life. My kids love these too. Orange and yellow are great, Cherry is probly my least favorite flavor. The tropical ones are fun too!
Tiffany
cincinnati, OH
I am addicted to starburst these are one of my by far favorites. They are so yummy these are for grown ups that are still little inside(:i highly suggest these to everyone. They have great flavors.
Shara G.
Ontario, CA
I like star bursts, but they are a little too hard and sticky for my taste. Hi chew, a Japanese candy available at some convenience stores and international candy sections at grocery stores is softer and will stick to your teeth less.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
To be honest I love anything thing starburst. My favorite is the pink and red ones. There are times I like the yellow and orange I eat the pink and red ones first then the yellow and orange.
Jasmine B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Starburst are a good fruity snack. The fact that they arr individually wrapped appeals to my germaphobe tendencies. Of all the flavors, cherry is my least favorite Starburst.
Danielle M.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love Starburst. The quality in flavor has never failed me and I love each flavor but usually tend to save the "red" onea for last because they're my favorite!!! "You expect me to share?! Mmmmm...let me get back to you." :)
Brooke C.
Cape Coral, FL
These are the best starburst! SO much flavor in every chew! I could eat an entire bag all by myself. It is my favorite candy of all time. Affordable and well worth the money! Flavor is insane! Great for little treats for kids and adults! Would highly recommend to others!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?