BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Ashley R.
Butler, GA
Starburst really are the perfect candy. They are chewy (a must) and full of fruit flavor that is just mouth watering. Whenever I am in the mood for candy Starburst is my go to. I love the wide variety of flavors they have come up with.
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
Startburst are my all tie favorite candy! I love how flavorful they are and how juicy they taste. I always have a big bag of them lying around and have a collection of wrappers. I will never stop eating these I prefer them over chocolate.
Brittany L.
Hammonton, NJ
Starburst candies are so good! The pink and red ones are my favorite, and that goes for the tropical as well as the original. They came out with a Favereds pack some years back, and it was the greatest idea I had ever tasted. Love them!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh both me and my kids fully enjoy starburst! The price isn't too bad especially on sale and the flavor is just so sweet and good. I really love getting these for when I need my sweet tooth satisfied!
Jennifer M.
They are pretty good they have a different variety of flavors they aren't that pricey good for what they worth. I don't like to chew on them more like such on it in my mouth probably be chase I have braces but I enjoy eating them they aren't bad. They have good strong flavors m.
Lauren C.
Cleveland, OH
Love the original starburst fruit chews. They make me feel nostalgic. Juicy yet chewy. Great flavors and fun to eat. Individually wrapped so they are great for just throwing a few in your purse on the go. Would recommend to my friends and even set out at parties or holidays.
Lisa M.
Saugus, MA
Starburst are classic in terms of fruit candy. They're delicious, decently priced, and outside of taffy, nothing else tastes like them. I don't eat them often, but when I do, it takes a few weeks to finish a bag. I recommend them to candy lovers who enjoy rich fruit flavor.
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
If you want something sweet,chewy, fruity, and very juicy this is the candy for you. Every flavor is as good as the one before. My favorite is the oink one personally but I love all of them. If you haven't ever had one you are missing out!
Kayla H.
I love Starburst. They taste so good. The strawberry is my favorite. My only complaint is that it's all artificial flavors and I get a headache if I eat too many of them. (and for me, too many of them may consist of an entire starburst.)
Jessica Q.
I Love these starburst they are the perfect candy for any time of day or of the year!! they are so full of flavor! if you have sensitive teeth they can get kind of sticky! also would not recommend if you have braces but otherwise! amazing!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?