BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kelly M.
Merced, CA
Starburst are the best candies ever created! They are so cute and small while having the most amazing flavors flowing inside the candy as you put one into your mouth. Yum! My favorite color of Starbursts I love to eat is the yellow one :) .
Jessica Q.
I Love these starburst they are the perfect candy for any time of day or of the year!! they are so full of flavor! if you have sensitive teeth they can get kind of sticky! also would not recommend if you have braces but otherwise! amazing!
Danitza M.
San Diego, CA
Use to love eating these while i was growing up (except the yellow ones). Had a coworker bring some in the other day and i fell in love once again!! Very good and fast to eat, flavor is not too sweet but sure gets your taste buds movin (:
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Starbursts have always been one of my favorite candies! The pink and red ones are my absolute favorite! I like making starbursts sandwiches by combining two starbursts and mashing them together! I've been doing this since I was little haha :)
Alli H.
I absolutely love starbursts!!! They provided such a juicy and fruity taste for such a small candy!!! I love the originals but I do love the tropical flavors!!!!! These are an absolute movie must have!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh both me and my kids fully enjoy starburst! The price isn't too bad especially on sale and the flavor is just so sweet and good. I really love getting these for when I need my sweet tooth satisfied!
Jennifer M.
They are pretty good they have a different variety of flavors they aren't that pricey good for what they worth. I don't like to chew on them more like such on it in my mouth probably be chase I have braces but I enjoy eating them they aren't bad. They have good strong flavors m.
Amanda D.
West Berlin, NJ
Starbursts are a great study snack- they last forever, and they'll keep a sugar buzz going through your system. Best part? You can use the wrappers for a wide range of crafts! However, you've got to watch if you chew them. They tend to stick to hard to reach places in your teeth.
Christine H.
Classics! I'm not a big candy eater, but I can get in on some Starbursts! Such juicy flavors, like lemon, orange, cherry, and strawberry. Flavors are very distinct, and creamy. Soft chews melt quickly enough without sticking to teeth. Yum!
Kayla H.
I love Starburst. They taste so good. The strawberry is my favorite. My only complaint is that it's all artificial flavors and I get a headache if I eat too many of them. (and for me, too many of them may consist of an entire starburst.)
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?