BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Christina B.
Starbursts are always great to eat! My favorites are the cherry and watermelon? (pink) flavors. Not a huge fan of the orange and yellow ones. Normally my boyfriend would buy these and offer them to me. Not something I usually buy on my own because they are unhealthy (not worth it lol).
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is another popular chewy candy that can be found everywhere and tried by everyone. Most people have a favorite mine is pink until this day second favorite red. Give them a try and find a new favorite!!
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who DOESN'T love these? I've been eating these since I was a kid and even after all these years, they haven't changed the recipe. I could eat red and pink Starburst by the pound!
Sienna F.
Tempe, AZ
Starburst are wonderfully fruity and chewy. They are a terrific candy for anyone who enjoys fruity and sugary candy. Your mouth waters quite a lot as you chew them and the texture is delightful. I've always felt that pink and red were the best.
Kati P.
I love Starburst! The red ones are my favorite. I normally have the yellow and orange left over but that's ok because my boyfriend like those. The fruity flavor and soft texture make me want to eat them all.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
Who doesn't love the classic Starburst flavors! They have been around forever! I could eat them all day long! I can't choose a favorite flavor. Perfect individually wrapped pieces of goodness. If you have a sweet tooth, the starbursts are your gig!
Finnlee E.
The most underrated candy ... Delicious. The unwrapped is such a cool idea, and made me so happy ... but they were almost waxy and coated in something? weird. the normal ones are amazing though, so juicy and awesome. Pink is the best (obviously;)
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
These are probably the most classic candies ever. They are super sugary, super sweet, super chewy, and super delicious. They are individually wrapped so they're easy to bring in a bag. I prefer the red ones but all the favors are delicious!
Elizabeth S.
I have a thing about starbursts. I would pick out the Yellow (Lemon) and Red (Cherry) flavors and give the rest to my brothers since I didn't like the other flavors.

I only like the original flavors and not the tropical flavors that they have.
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
Starbursts candies are a burst of real fruit flavors, they are my favorite candies to suck on and enjoy for long lasting flavor, they are cheap, chewy, and delicious! They have so many different kinds and all of them are so yummy! If you have never had starbursts go buy you some right now!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?