BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Haleigh T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst are great!! I wish they had bags of unwrapped just pink ones!! And maybe red ones! I like all of them but those two are my favorite!! Easy to share with others and are a good price!! Definitely worth what you pay
Desirae M.
Porterville, CA
I personally like the original, I don't care for the jelly beans, and I think its a little pricey but its good. I eat this sometimes not so often. I get mine at Walmart because its a little cheaper then other places, I recommend all the different flavors they have just not the jelly beans.
Vanessa  N.
I have a love hate relationship with starburst because it gave me all five of my cavities but I can't help but to keep eating them. It's my fault for not flossing after I ate them but these taffy candies that are oh so good will always be my favorite!
Carly S.
Belle Vernon, PA
Honestly, not my favorite snack. The red and pink ones are the only reason I buy these. I don't feel like the other flavors are worth it, and they get stuck in my teeth easily. I do not recommend to everyone.
Samantha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love! Pink and cherry are my favorite. But all so good. Great for Halloween and bowls at parties. Wouldn't recommend too often because they'll give you cavities but floss well and they're great for a sweet treat
Tiffany C.
Temple City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love Starbursts and the different flavors they keep trying out - although my go-to will always be the original, specifically strawberry and cherry!

Small little candy treat, but with a lot of flavor and juice! And the price is pretty sweet, too!
Missy F.
I have always been a fan of Starburst candies. I love the way they taste and the fact that ty are soft to chew. They don't get stuck in my teeth or make my fillings hurt. They taste amazing and I love that the flavors are great. I'm glad that the company keeps coming out with new flavors.
Sienna F.
Tempe, AZ
Starburst are wonderfully fruity and chewy. They are a terrific candy for anyone who enjoys fruity and sugary candy. Your mouth waters quite a lot as you chew them and the texture is delightful. I've always felt that pink and red were the best.
Tanni B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Starburst are the best. I love the orange the best. We love to put them on a s'mores stick and roast them over fire. When they are shiny that means it is crispy on the outside and melty in the middle. Yummy.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who DOESN'T love these? I've been eating these since I was a kid and even after all these years, they haven't changed the recipe. I could eat red and pink Starburst by the pound!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?