BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Krystal K.
West New York, NJ
If you have a sweet tooth with a burst of fruit, Starbust is perfect. There's an assortment of lemon, cherry, strawberry, and orange with my favorite being cherry or "the pink one". They come packaged in perfect little bite-sized squares, great for throwing a few in your purse and heading out.
Rebecca B.
Fairview, NC
I've been a starburst fan for a long time. I love that they are individually wrapped so I can toss a couple in my purse. I've tried the newer favors, but always go back to the original. I did try the tiny unwrapped ones, but they taste a little different to me, plus I go through them too fast...
Courtney D.
BALTIMORE, OH
This is my favorite hard candy. I love the pink strawberry flavor probably like most people. And it is awful they don't have as many pink ones in the bags. The red favorites is pretty good but I prefer all pink!
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
I love starbursts! They're the best chewy candy out there. I personally go for the pink and red first in the original package! They have so many flavors and different types! I also really like the Starburst gummy bursts! Yum! Can't go wrong with Starbursts
Ciara P.
Marietta, GA
Starburst fruit chews will always be one of my favorite candies. I absolutely love these and skittles. They are so juicy and chewy. I've been eating these for probably 20 years and I will continue for another twenty. The pink ones are my absolute favorite!
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
I love Starburst - of course the red and pink are my favorite. Don't you hate when you get a packet and every other one is a yellow? Not such a huge fan of the super-chewy texture, but the flavors are great. Even better are the Starburst jelly beans! All the flavor without the jaw breaking chewiness.
Kelsey M.
PORTLAND, OR
Yum yum yum. I don't know many people who don't like starbursts, who looks up reviews of them? Have people really never tried these before? If you haven't tried these before do it! Who are you? Where have you been?
Tentry Ayu M.
Hampton, IL
They don't sell starburst in Indonesia, sadly :( But i had a chance to try this awesome candy! My sis got starburst from her penpal and wanted me to try them after i try the pink one and the red one i was like, "WOW!! Do you have more of these?" and she said like, "No.." :( I just LOVE it so much!
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've always loved starbursts and all the different flavors they've come out with. But I'll never get used to trying to pry the little bits out from the crevices of my teeth or my jaw hurting after eating too many.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Starbursts have always been one of my favorite types of candy. They're great to keep in your purse because they're small and they don't melt plus they're individually wrapped. I've repurchased these so many times.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?