BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Lisa K.
Youngsville, PA
Starburst is delicious! It comes in many flavors, and is very reasonably priced. I am not much of a chocolate fan, so I prefer fruity flavored candy. I cannot think of another brand I would prefer over Starburst. This is another item, I could not live without.

Cost $2.00 @ Walmart (14 oz Bag)

#DreamVoxBox
Janelle H.
Seattle, WA
I love these! & I love all of the different variety packs. Tropical is definitely my favorite pack. Only bad things is that they tend to get stuck in your teeth, especially your molars.
Olivia W.
These would be five stars but there are two issues here:
1) The orange and yellow ones are not good
2) When you buy a bag of these and you eat it at midnight in your room alone because you are lonely you will wake up in a sea of wrappers. They need to start selling these that aren't individually wrapped.
Tiffany J.
collinsville, OK
I rather enjoy Startburst. I love all the flavors so cant really pick just one. I haven't found a flavor yet i really don't like. The only thing is its hard to stop once you get eating them LOL. So i don't buy them often because i know how they affect me LOL.
Heather H.
Winter Garden, FL
Chewy, slightly tart and bursting with flavor, these candies last awhile and satisfy my candy craving! I love Starburst candies and they are easy to find at the store and are inexpensive. My favorite flavor is strawberry but they all the flavors are delicious!
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
If the world was run by my husband, Starbursts would be a mandatory part of the daily diet. He LOVES the candy. Me? I think they taste rather chemical and artificial, and each package always seems to have at least one flavor dud. I strongly prefer Japanese Hi-chew when I crave chewy, taffy-like candy.
Lizzie U.
Starburst are pretty great, I love their new commercials, I think they're funny. Hard candy, all sugar. Lots of different flavors and great to hand out on Halloween to kids. Personally I like the lemon or cherry chews the best, but I've heard pink is good too.
Rebecca B.
Fairview, NC
I've been a starburst fan for a long time. I love that they are individually wrapped so I can toss a couple in my purse. I've tried the newer favors, but always go back to the original. I did try the tiny unwrapped ones, but they taste a little different to me, plus I go through them too fast...
Marie C.
Norton, OH
I love the flavor of Starbursts but sometimes they are just too hard to chew. My bf brought me home a stick of them from work the other day and they were rock hard! Not sure if it's because they were sitting in a cold car for a half hour but this isn't the first time I've tried to eat them like that.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Starburst Original Fruit Chews are very sweet and have a variety of flavors in each pack (strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon). They product has been around for quite some time, attesting not only to the strong brand, but also the quality of the product.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?